An Open Letter to Our Valued Customers:
Cla-Val, a global leader in the manufacture of automatic control valves, is pleased to announce the recent acquisition of HyDEC Inc., formerly the exclusive sales agent for Cla-Val products in Northern California, Northern Nevada, and the State of Utah.
We are also pleased to tell you that the entire HyDEC team will remain intact at the existing location, but now operating under the Cla-Val name, effective April 1, 2015.
We believe you will benefit from this acquisition as we continue to grow as the global leader in the design and manufacture of control valves and electronic solutions for the waterworks, fire protection, mining, industrial, marine and aviation fueling industries.
What does this mean for you?
We value your business and want this transition to be as seamless as possible.
- If you are an existing Cla-Val distributor, there will be no changes
- If you are a direct customer of HyDEC, you will now be a direct Cla-Val customer
- Additional support staff in both the sales and service departments
It is our goal to continue providing the highest level of service during this time. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cla-Val Sales & Service
Northern CA • Northern Nevada • Utah
6450 Trinity Court • Dublin, CA 94568 • Toll Free: (800) 874-6658 • Phone: (925) 803-4646
Sales Contact by area:
Utah and Northern Nevada • Mike Landers • email@example.com
Northern California • Paul Gasta • firstname.lastname@example.org • Joe Passalacqua • email@example.com
Continuing the legacy of great service, exceptional products and attention to detail, we look forward to working with you to provide real-world solutions for your fluid applications.
Products, Capabilities and Services
Now operating as Cla-Val, we are responsible for the sale of Cla-Val Automatic Control Valves, and Corix Pre-Packaged Pressure Reducing Valve Stations throughout Northern California, Northern Nevada and the State of Utah.
Our expertise enables us to provide innovative and practical solutions for control applications in waterworks, industrial and fire protection piping systems in a variety of areas including the following:
- Sales and engineering support for hydraulic control valve applications
- Valve selection and specification support for Engineering professionals
- Waterworks Distribution Network customer support with ordering, delivery, and startup
- Support water providers with hands-on knowledge of the represented products, their application, and troubleshooting techniques in the field
Please contact us for assistance with products, quotes, application solutions, or troubleshooting. Our knowledgeable sales team will do their best to provide you with the correct control solution. We are here to assist you!